Sunday 18 May 2008

Objects in motion...

From the time I created this experiment there have been bits and bobs literally flying about the place that didn't end up getting used in the final centrepiece design but I liked to think they contributed to the wider ambience of the piece.

Without my noticing one of these pieces was rolling its way towards my experiment, this had happened a few times before and I built a few floating barriers between the crap and my experiment, I even resorted to having one shield directly above the experiment at all times. Though this did funny things to the local water supply and it had an unexpected affect on the people as well.

Anyway, this rolling piece was rolling its way forward and it was too late to do anything about it at this time and I watched it as it got closer and closer.

It was about 99% of its way to its final resting place when I was talking to Rebecca about her dreams.

No comments: